بيان إحتجاج لتنظيمات المجتمع المدني -دينكا نقوك ابيي المدينة
11-13-2012 02:38 PM
ABYEI AREA CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS
To : UN SECURITY COUNCIL Date: Nov. 13th 2012
Through : UNISFA Forces Commander
CC : African Union High Implementation Panel ( AUHIP )
CC : African Union ( AU )
CC : Republic of South Sudan Government
CC : Republic of Sudan Government
Subject: Letter of Protest from Ngok Dinka Community
Despite the fact that, all the efforts of both African Union led by (AUHIP) and International community to resolve Abyei conflict through series of meetings and negotiations between two Sudanese parties, unfortunately the Messyria tribes back up by Sudan Government had been continuously committing atrocities of various kinds and violate human rights against Ngok Dinka ; and for that matter we as Ngok Dinka community wanted to raise this letter of protest and to high lights the following cruel and inhuman atrocities :-
1.Sudan Army Forces and its Malitia alliances rejected the peaceful withdrawn from Abyei PCA box , opposing the UN security council resolution No. 2046. Now they are still present in the below stated areas :
(a) Nhiangy Agang the what so called ( Baloom )
(b) Kech ( Diffira )
(b) Abedat ( Mekanes)
(d) Riang wad Adheik ( Um kheir)
Generally the Sudan Army Forces ( SAF) are still have an active existing in all northern parts of Abyei.
2. The active movement of the Sudan armed groups ( SAF and proxy ) or alliances had been continuingly threatening the IDPs return process.
3. Organized looting and and raiding of Ngok Dinka properties by Messyria militia supported by SAF, the live evident for evident t is the recent looted cattle in Dokora cattle camp on 24/10/2012 though the UNISFA have a presence in the area. This is apart from the previous thousands of cattle looted in Rumamer, Marial Achak, Lou, Mabok and Wunrok early this year, and nothing were restored or returned back .
4. The recent declaration made by official leaders of Sudan Government rejecting the African Union resolution over the Abyei conflict. This declaration had clearly encouraged some of Messyria leaders & chiefs to support settlement of Militia in Abyei PCA box, violating all agreements.
5. On date 12/11/2012 and at 5:00 pm a huge number of Messyria groups in two buses and with Sudan security intelligent had suddenly entered to the town with loud shouting saying Alloh Akhaber ( God is Great) and Jihad songs trying to provoke the some Dinka community and threatening them in present of UNISFA. The security situation was about to break out and fighting was about to take place fortunately efforts made by our chiefs and community leaders supported by UNISFA had rscued the situation .
We as Ngok Dinka community got surprise and wonder of How this huge group of offenders been allowed to enter to the town to cause insecurity while UNISFA forces are maintaining the security at all entrance of the town ?. Now the Abyei community population are staying with out police in all entire territory of Abyei prone them to be easy target by Messyaria Militia , just only because we fully implemented the UN 2046 resolution of demilitarizing the hole area.
Community Immediate Demands:
1-Un conditional urgent withdrawal of SAF and its alliances from PCA as per UN resolution UN resolution 2046 which had been fully implemented by South Sudan.
2-Ngok Dinka would like to affirm their support to African Union Resolution over Abyei conflict, though it does not address all our concerns in regards to raised claims.
3. Even though the UNISFA Forces are maintaining the security of the area unfortunately we felt there are some loop holes which might be used criminal organs supported by Sudan to delay and abolish the Abyei Referendum .
4- We are kindly asking UNISFA authority to send back the suspected security agents to Sudan, these security agents are working in UNISF and in different UN agencies inside the UNISFA compound so to avoid any further conflict in the area.
5- We would not be allowing the usage of Mosque as residential area by any person or group because it becomes a core and center of conflict.
6- We as Ngok Dinka community still appreciating the efforts of UNISFA in maintaining its mandate in the area.